Monday, February 26, 2007

the REAL world

Wow! Time has gone by so fast. It seems like just yesterday I was starting my first day of college. And now, I'm in my third year. I can still remember filling out my college application online and marking undeclared for my major. And now, I'm a Marketing major. It's all gone by so quick. Hwre has all the time gone? Pretty soon I'm going to be in my last year of college, and then I'll be graduating. It's getting so difficult as I move up this college ladder. What am I going to do? The real world starts the moment I get that degree in my hand, but I don't even know where my life is headed.
I'm so stressed out as it is. It's been tough trying to juggle school, work, and somewhat of a social life. How could I even make it through life after college when I can barely handle everything in my life as it is. I have it so easy right now with my parents helping me out financially. How am I going to survive when I'm tossed out into the real world?

No comments: