Wednesday, April 25, 2007

i want a job in the field...

i was talking to my friend esther the other day and she was telling me how she applied online for a job at macys. We are both marketing majors so im always curious about what she's up to in school and work.

on her application, she mentioned that she was a marketing major. she told me that within about a week, she got a response and was asked to come in for an interview. she was going to be interviewed for a position to do the visuals for the oakridge store. it was really interesting for me to hear because i am very interested in getting into the field of retail, especially visuals.

it really got me thinking. i think that soon would be a really good time for me to get into a good job that can give me more experience in my concentration. i want to be able to have a some real experience in my major before i get my degree.

No comments: